Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Skull & Bones Gauntlet Style Hand Claw Review

Neal sent me this:





by Andrew Stroup Date Added: Sunday 03 August, 2008

It feels like a claw should feel!!! I've owned many, many, many claw weapons and this one feels oh so right!! The handle is perfect for gripping, the Velcro band is wide enough, so it isn't uncomfortable, the claw is light, yet durable, and the blade curve...almost perfectly, just a slight angle adjustment and these would definitely disembowel anything in your path. I do have a couple of complaints though..(i always do) The top piece is plastic...yeah...makes it feel kinda cheap. and on of the blades on my claw is bent inward, but i'm sure i can fix that. Otherwise i couldn't ever ask for a more perfect hand claw..EVER! I just wish there was a left hand model to go on my other hand!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]

1 comment:

way2go said...

Where would I buy one of these and how much of what currency? It looks amazing and I would like a pair.