Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sean's New Roomy

This stable young lady from REAL WORLD DENVER replied to Sean's craigslist ad:





Hi! My name is Brooke, and I am moving from L.A. to NYC to go to graduate school at the NYU School of Social Work. I am 26 years old, originally from Nashville, TN, free-spirited and fun-- but very responsible. Excellent credit, etc. To be upfront, I am transitioning my lifestyle from the entertainment industry/partying all the time to one that will include studying/developing a career.

I am looking to move in Jan.1st, as classes begin mid-January.

Because I am in L.A. until the very end of December, I would not be able to meet you or see the apartment first. So, if you want to see what I look like and do, my myspace link is: http://www.myspace.com/brookelabarbera

Ok, I really hope to talk to you soon!

Brooke


REAL WORLD KENT AVE. featuring Pablo as the love interest

No comments: