Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE SENSATIONAL ARTHUR KADE

Arthur Kade is a rather obnoxious blogger who recently quit a job in the finance sector to pursue his dream of acting and exaggerating. Gawker has mocked him a couple times. 

Arthur Kade's real name is Arthur Kadyshes. I went to elementary and middle school with him. We also worked at the same telemarketing company for a while. Needless to say, I'm not surprised that this is how old Arthur turned out.  Please be sure to read the comments on his posts.



2 comments:

Bridie said...

"I am an extremely motivated and passionate person who trys to excel at everything that I do."

He certainly tries to excel at spelling.

BBQ X-Mas said...

His "Check Out These Sites" section points the reader to such hidden gems, as the NBA, ESPN, and Sports Illustrated. I've heard of the magazine, but they have a website?! Amazing.