Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stranger Danger

More random weirdness coming my way from strangers. I have a video of my friend jumping on a hotel bed (clothed). It is not at all sexual, but some random german guy with a bed jumping fetish sends me this message today. I haven't figured out if I will reply yet:


simplyblond77
Greetings from Germany
hey Deboraahh,

My name is Christian, I`m 30 years young. I`m here at youtube.com for watching nice videos - and for making friends online. I discovered your video "Jumping on the bed". It`s sooo much fun - I really liked this video. Nadja jumping on the bed. Well, I know I`m a bit curious, but I would like to know one thing: How old is Nadja in this video? I know - very curious, but I would like to know.

I`m looking forward to your news.

Kind regards,

Christian


I went to his profile on youtube and he has favorited 30 videos of teenage girls jumping on beds. He's a creepster. http://www.youtube.com/simplyblond77 I'm too lazy to hyperlink. Sorry.

3 comments:

Drum said...

so how old is nadja anyway?

Deboring said...

If I tell you, you'll tell Christian. You have sympathy for creepy internet trolls and their desires to know if girls are of legal age or not. No way.

Mearns said...

I don't see what's so creepy about that. It`s sooo much fun.